Please click on any of the links below to read more about Interise, our Partners, or our Participants.
Stories About Interise
The following stories highlight Interise and the programs that incorporate our StreetWise 'MBA'™ curriculum:
- 2015 The Chattanoogan, Urban League Introduces NextLevel Chattanooga
- 2015 WTVC Channel 9, New Help Available For Chattanooga Small Business Owners
- 2015 Miami Herald, SBA’s free, intensive Emerging Leaders program opens for applications
- 2015 Urban League partners for program to boost small businesses
- 2015 Business briefs: U.S. Small Business Administration’s Eastern Pennsylvania District Office is accepting applications for its 2015 Emerging Leaders executive training program
- 2015 Applications now accepted for Fargo Emerging Leaders program
Print and Multimedia Articles About Entrepreneurs
The following stories highlight entrepreneurs who have completed the StreetWise 'MBA'™ curriculum:
- City Feed and Supply, David Warner, Interise Boston 2004, "Inner-City Initiative"
- Oat Creative, Rory Keohane, Interise Boston 2008, "When Bad Websites Happen to Good Restaurants"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "A Fair-Trade Valentine: A look at companies that are making chocolate and doing good"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "Stone-Grinding Gives This Chocolate Its Character
- The Garment Valet and tCognition, SBA e200 Boston 2009 & 2008, "On the Mend: After riding out the worst of the recession, some firms are cautiously adding new jobs"
- The Williams Agency, Nicola Williams, Interise Boston 2009, "Good for Business, Good for You"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "For Taza, a flood of support after storm" and "Local dairy-free hero: Taza Chocolate"
- City Feed and Supply, David Warner, Interise Boston 2004, "Feed Forward"
- Custom Metalcraft, Mike Elson, Interise Boston 2008, "The Enlightenment"
- City Fresh Foods, Glynn Lloyd, Interise Boston 2004, "City Fresh Caters to Community Needs"
- Wellington Construction, David Lopes, Interise Boston 2008, "TV Show Comes Home to Boston" and "'This Old House' Gives New Life to Foreclosed Roxbury Home"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "Manufacturer gets down to the nitty-gritty with his chocolate production"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "A Different Take on Chocolate: Mexican-style from Taza (No Conching)"
- Accent Banner, Alice Dietrich, Interise Boston 2009, "Appliqué Flag Maker Banks on Proactive Sales Approach, New Retail Opportunities to Regrow Revenue"
- Proverb Ltd., Daren Bascome, Interise Boston 2009, "Proverb Ltd. Takes on the Goliaths"
- Proverb Ltd., Daren Bascome, Interise Boston 2009, "Proverb Proves the Old Adage about Giving Clients More Bang for the Buck"
- The White Eagle News, Darek Barcikowski and Marcin Bolec, Interise Boston 2006, “Ethnic Media”
- Tech Networks of Boston, Susan Labandibar, Interise Boston 2004, “Managing a Triple Bottom Line”
- 2012 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- 2012 Worcester Telegram and Gazette
- 2012 Fall River Herald
- 2012 New Bedford Standard-Times
- 2012 Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- 2012 Lowell Sun
- 2012 Times-Picayune
- SBA e200 Des Moines Participants, "Emerging 200 Helped Some Weather Recession"
- Lumbermans Wholesale Inc., Gary Scrutchfield, SBA e200 Des Moines 2008, "Building Success in Small Business"
- Noodle Zoo Cafe & Catering and GCommerce, Inc., SBA e200 Des Moines 2008, "Business owners head back to school - for growth"
- The Artworks Shop, Tacey Trebino, Interise Worcester 2009, "Building Healthier Trays"
- Slideways, Inc., Tom Sioui, Interise Worcester 2007, "Worcester's Slideways Looks Forward"
- Albright Technologies, David Comeau, Interise Worcester 2008, "Mission Control: Leominster Firm Taking Plastics to Higher Level