Interise Advising for You and Your Business
The Interise Advisor Network is one of the on-going services that Interise offers to alumni to assist with the implementation of your Strategic Growth Action Plan™. Interise Advisors are volunteers who are committed to Interise’s mission of economic revitalization, job creation and community engagement. They have experience advising small business owners, and they have experience in one or more of the following: accounting/finance, small business lending, government contracting, marketing, sales, leadership, operations, strategy, and/or human resources.
Interise Advisors are vetted by Interise and have completed an orientation where they learn about the StreetWise ‘MBA’™ program and the components of your Strategic Growth Action Plan™.
By connecting with an Advisor, you will:
- have someone to help you analyze and solve business challenges
- work towards achieving your growth goals – or set new ones
- continue to work ON your business instead of IN your business
- develop professionally, as the leader of your company
Your Advisor can help:
- think through and prioritize your growth goals
- determine the smaller action steps to help you meet your growth goals
- hold you accountable to your action steps and goals
- analyze and help to solve business challenges and issues, as they arise
Please fill out the form below to request an Interise Advisor!
IMPORTANT: Before engaging in an advising relationship, the Advisor and business owner must agree to the match. Interise reviews the requests of the business owners, as well as the skills, experiences, and capacity of the Advisors to facilitate a match. Interise will introduce the Advisor and business owner via email once the match has been agreed to, and then the advising pair is responsible for arranging meeting times.
Posted in MicroSite Landing Pages