StreetWise 'MBA'™ Network
We’ve learned that entrepreneurs who remain engaged with their StreetWise 'MBA'™ peers and experts continue to grow their businesses and create new jobs. For that reason, Interise is committed to the continual engagement of our entrepreneurs beyond the StreetWise ‘MBA’™ classroom.
Upon taking part in a program based on the StreetWise 'MBA'™ curriculum, you have immediate access to our StreetWise ‘MBA’™ Network. We encourage you to become engaged with other participants during the program, connecting with this virtual “brain trust” of professional peers. After you graduate, the StreetWise 'MBA'™ Network can help you maintain and deepen those connections as you implement your growth plan.
Here are a few things you can do to take advantage of the StreetWise ‘MBA’ network:
- Join the Interise LinkedIN group and ask a question, share news, post jobs and/or promotions, etc.
- Search the Business Directory by location, industry and/or program and connect with potential business partners, or a new vendor. Not in the business directory, but want to be? Click here to sign-up.
- Find a mentor through Interise’s affiliate group on MicroMentor.org. Or maybe even sign up to mentor someone yourself!
- Join us at one of our events.
- Our annual thrive! breakfast honors some of the outstanding small business owners and supporters in our network. Visit the event page for more information – or to nominate someone for an award!
- We’re excited to host our first national gathering of graduates in 2015! Join us at the StreetWise Steps Summit May 6-7, 2015 in Dallas!
For more information on the StreetWise 'MBA'™ Network, contact Laura Scarlett-Tavares at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.350.6302
Hear from the Owners
News & Community
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor