Interise is pleased to have our innovative and effective approach to small business development recognized by leaders in the field. We are also immensely proud of our entrepreneurs, who have been recognized for their innovative and socially responsible businesses.
SBANE Innovation Award
Interise won the 2008 Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE) Innovation Award—the first year that SBANE created a separate category for not-for-profit organizations. SBANE Innovation Awards recognize small businesses in New England that offer a valued, innovative service to customers. Notable past winners include Staples, Ben & Jerry's, Nantucket Nectars, iRobot, and Zipcar.
The effect of a StreetWise ‘MBA’™ can be far-reaching. Program participants not only gain skills and grow their businesses, they can become best-in-class competitors who serve as an inspiration to a new generation of entrepreneurs. Below is just a sample of some of the amazing things business owners have accomplished.
Sharon King, Castle Business Solutions, Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council 2012 MBE Supplier of the Year Class I
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) Award Winners:
- James Ryals, Arnold Electric, Greater Tulsa Area Indian Affairs Commission 2012 Lewis B. Ketchum Excellence In Business Award
Royalyn Reid, Consumer & Market Insights (CMI), Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council 2012 MBE Advocate of the Year
- Pamela Huddleston Bickford, Cherokee Data Solutions, Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council 2011 Outstanding Business Award Winner, National Minority Supplier Development Council 2010 National Supplier of the Year, SBA 2010 Oklahoma 8(a) Minority Small Business Person of the Year
Shyam Gulati, InfoPeople Corporation, Minority Business Development Agency's 2011 Minority Global Technology Firm Award Winner
- Mia Mendoza, Mendoza Group, 2011 Delaware County Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
Poonam Gupta, Iyka Enterprises, Inc., USPAACC 2010 Top 10 Fastest Growing Asian Business; 2010 Diversity MBA Top 100 under 50 Executive Leaders in the Nation
Larry Maganzini, General Services, Inc., SBANE 2009 Profitable Connections Award
Daren Bascome, Proverb Ltd., The Ad Club 2009 Hatch Award Winner
- Colette Phillips, Colette Phillips Communications, We Are Boston Leadership Award 2009