Please click on any of the links below to read more about Interise or our Interise companies.
Print and Multimedia Featuring Interise
The following stories highlight Interise and the programs that incorporate our StreetWise 'MBA'™ curriculum:
- 2013 Hawaii Business Magazine
- 2013 Huffington Post
- 2013 Orange County Register
- 2012 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- 2012 Worcester Telegram and Gazette
- 2012 Fall River Herald
- 2012 New Bedford Standard-Times
- 2012 Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- 2012 Lowell Sun
- 2012 Times-Picayune
- 2011 Boston Globe
- 2011 MYOB Radio Show
- 2011 Governing
- 2011 Worcester Business Journal
- 2011 Real Estate Weekly
- 2010 Tech Journal South
- 2010 Haverhill Gazette
- 2010 Bay State Banner
- 2010 Lowell Sun
- 2010 New York Times
- 2009 Entrepreneur.com
- 2009 Journal Sentinel
- 2008 Chicago Tribune
- 2008 Worcester Business Journal
- 2008 Baltimore Sun
- 2008 Commercial Appeal
- 2008 Albuquerque SBA Press Release
- 2007 Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- 2007 Boston-Bay State Banner
- 2006 INC Magazine
- 2006 Boston Globe
- 2006 Business Week
- 2006 Boston Business Journal
- 2004 Christian Science Monitor
- BBC World Have Your Say: Is America Working?
- NECN CEO Corner
- Somerville City TV interview – Talking Business – “Oldies But Goodies.”
- KISS 108 - Interview with Fred Follansbee, Boston Program Manager
- WTAG 580AM – Interview with Andy Goldberg, former National Program Director
- CNNMoney.com - Training entrepreneurs to save cities
- Startups and Downs Blog - speed mentoring - 11 entrepreneurs in 100 minutes!
Print and Multimedia Articles
- Silverio Insurance, Julia Silverio, Interise Haverhill 2010, "Three immigrant entrepreneurs honored by Malden center"
- Des Moines Acupuncture Clinic, Abby Miller, SBA e200 De Moines 2011, "Acupuncturist gets to the root of athletes' injuries"
- AMS Earth Movers, Julie Savitt, SBA e200 Chicago 2011, "Entrepreneurial spirit striking later in life"
- Neimaj LLC, Jamien Sills, e200 Memphis, "Emerging 200 Program Helps Neimaj Gain Traction"
- City Feed and Supply, David Warner, Interise Boston 2004, "Inner-City Initiative"
- SBA e200 Des Moines Participants, "Emerging 200 Helped Some Weather Recession"
- Oat Creative, Rory Keohane, Interise Boston 2008, "When Bad Websites Happen to Good Restaurants"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "A Fair-Trade Valentine: A look at companies that are making chocolate and doing good"
- Different Roads to Learning, Julie Azuma, Strategic Steps for Growth 2010, "Company Connects In Strategic Steps For Growth"
- Sacred Power Corporation, Dave Melton, SBA e200 Albuquerque 2008, "Bringing Power to the Poor"
- Cherokee Data Solutions, Pamela Huddleston Bickford, SBA e200 Tulsa 2010, “Cherokee Data Solutions, Its Owner Win Small-Business Awards”
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "Stone-Grinding Gives This Chocolate Its Character
- Albright Technologies, David Comeau, Interise Worcester 2008, "Mission Control: Leominster Firm Taking Plastics to Higher Level
- The Garment Valet and tCognition, SBA e200 Boston 2009 & 2008, "On the Mend: After riding out the worst of the recession, some firms are cautiously adding new jobs"
- The Williams Agency, Nicola Williams, Interise Boston 2009, "Good for Business, Good for You"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "For Taza, a flood of support after storm" and "Local dairy-free hero: Taza Chocolate"
- Brenco Industrial Services, Steve Cardwell, SBA e200 Dallas 2010, "Native American Company Participant in SBA’s Emerging 200 Initiative"
- Lumbermans Wholesale Inc., Gary Scrutchfield, SBA e200 Des Moines 2008, "Building Success in Small Business"
- The Artworks Shop, Tacey Trebino, Interise Worcester 2009, "Building Healthier Trays"
- City Feed and Supply, David Warner, Interise Boston 2004, "Feed Forward"
- Custom Metalcraft, Mike Elson, Interise Boston 2008, "The Enlightenment"
- City Fresh Foods, Glynn Lloyd, Interise Boston 2004, "City Fresh Caters to Community Needs"
- Wellington Construction, David Lopes, Interise Boston 2008, "TV Show Comes Home to Boston" and "'This Old House' Gives New Life to Foreclosed Roxbury Home"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "Manufacturer gets down to the nitty-gritty with his chocolate production"
- Slideways, Inc., Tom Sioui, Interise Worcester 2007, "Worcester's Slideways Looks Forward"
- Sandstorm Design, Vantage Solutions, and America's Dog, SBA e200 Chicago 2009, "Small businesses see good omens for 2010"
- Taza Chocolate, Alex Whitmore, Interise Boston 2009, "A Different Take on Chocolate: Mexican-style from Taza (No Conching)"
- Accent Banner, Alice Dietrich, Interise Boston 2009, "Appliqué Flag Maker Banks on Proactive Sales Approach, New Retail Opportunities to Regrow Revenue"
- Proverb Ltd., Daren Bascome, Interise Boston 2009, "Proverb Ltd. Takes on the Goliaths"
- Proverb Ltd., Daren Bascome, Interise Boston 2009, "Proverb Proves the Old Adage about Giving Clients More Bang for the Buck"
- Pinnacle XL, KeleMarie Lyons, SBA e200 Milwaukee 2008, "Pinnacle XL's Lyons learns strategies for global business growth"
- Noodle Zoo Cafe & Catering and GCommerce, Inc., SBA e200 Des Moines 2008, "Business owners head back to school - for growth"
- The White Eagle News, Darek Barcikowski and Marcin Bolec, Interise Boston 2006, “Ethnic Media”
- Tech Networks of Boston, Susan Labandibar, Interise Boston 2004, “Managing a Triple Bottom Line”
Hear from the Owners
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor