Nominate a Small Business for the StreetWise 'MBA’™
When our local, small businesses prosper and grow our entire community benefits from it. These businesses need our support now more than ever – here’s how you can help.
Do you know a small business owner that:
- is committed to his/her community,
- has demonstrated a desire to broaden his/her business networks,
- and would like to deepen their knowledge of business management and development?
Interise is looking for existing small businesses that have survived startup, but for whatever reason have hit barriers to continued growth.
By nominating a small business for the Interise StreetWise 'MBA’™, you can help a talented entrepreneur connect with the people, knowledge, and resources they need to for sustained growth. You’ll also help our Selection Committee identify qualified businesses that are poised to grow and create the new, local jobs that our communities need right now.
In addition, if your nominee is accepted into one of 2014 Massachusetts StreetWise 'MBA’™ programs, they will receive a $500 discount due to your consideration.
Eligible nominees must have:
- Annual revenues between $250,000 and $10 million
- At least one employee on payroll other than the CEO/owner
- Been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
Click here to fill out the StreetWise 'MBA’ Nomination form. Please download and save it to your computer before you fill it out. You can return the form to Interise via:
ATTN: Bernard Johnson
197 Portland St, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 021114
Hear from the Owners
News & Community
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor