Interise recently completed our next business plan which calls for doubling our revenue and our activity over the next three years. We are hiring the following positions to join our team and work with us to achieve this goal.
Successful candidates will thrive on open collaboration, intellectual curiosity, an energetic, entrepreneurial approach to challenges, an upbeat, collegial environment, and hard work and drive toward fulfilling Interise’s mission of expanding economic opportunity in lower income communities.
This newly created position will be responsible for:
- Identifying and delivering a national research agenda in the small business and economic development spheres
- Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Publishing and disseminating two research documents a year
- Building and managing a team of contract researchers, interns, and research partners
- Securing the program’s $300K a year budget (with support from the Development Team)
- Ensuring the continued stellar management of our program evaluation process
- Designing new evaluation processes to capture the impact of and learning from the continued engagement of members and our network of partners.
- Utilizing data to support programmatic improvement and achievement of goals across the organization and network of partners, as well as inform organizational and program decision-making.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Steve Kirk, Director of Finance and Administration.
These newly hired Program Managers and Program Associates will be critical members of the Program Team to support existing partners, research new partnership opportunities, engage entrepreneur participants and volunteers, and conduct other program support activities. Individual program roles will have a specific focus in the following content areas:
- IT/Customer Support: support with Moodle and available to instructors and participants; train contractors and staff at workshops
- Continuing Engagement: responsible for managing and developing programs that keep our participants engaged beyond the end of their program
- Training and Learning: curriculum development and training
- SBA – Emerging Leaders Initiative: manage logistics of instructor sourcing, hiring and training; assist with on-going project management logistics
Interise offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. Interise is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and thrive on diversity!
Hear from the Owners
News & Community
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor