Research Senior Manager
Interise recently completed our next business plan which calls for doubling our revenue and our activity over the next three years. Included in this plan is the establishment of the Interise research program.
The Research Senior Manager responsibilities include:
- Identifying and delivering a national research agenda in the small business and economic development spheres
- Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Publishing and disseminating two research documents a year
- Building and managing a team of contract researchers, interns, and research partners
- Securing the program’s $300K a year budget (with support from the Development Team)
- Ensuring the continued stellar management of our program evaluation process
- Designing new evaluation processes to capture the impact of and learning from the continued engagement of members and our network of partners.
- Utilizing data to support programmatic improvement and achievement of goals across the organization and network of partners, as well as inform organizational and program decision-making.
Our successful candidate will thrive on open collaboration, intellectual curiosity, an energetic, entrepreneurial approach to challenges, an upbeat, collegial environment, and hard work and drive toward fulfilling Interise’s mission of expanding economic opportunity in lower income communities.
Read the full job description at Research Senior Manager.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Steve Kirk, Director of Finance and Administration, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and thrive on diversity!
Hear from the Owners
News & Community
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor