LOCAL EMPLOYERS + LOCALLY-HIRED EMPLOYEES = MORE RESILIENT LOWER INCOME COMMUNITIES
SUPPORT INTERISE. GIVE – SO THEY ALL CAN GROW.
Donate to Interise and help grow local job creators and leaders!
• $50 helps create over $1,000 in local wages
• $150 helps create 10 on-the-job employee training opportunities
• $250 helps create community engagement programs at 13 local small businesses
• $500 helps create one new part-time job
• A gift of $1000 helps create 1 new full-time local job with an average salary of $42,000
• A gift of $2000 helps create 2 new full-time local jobs with an average salary of $42,000
With your support, Interise-will train almost 700 small employers in 2014. They will learn how to
• Grow their local businesses
• Create net new job growth at nearly 3X the rate of the private sector as a whole
• Develop as community leaders
• Create more resilient lower income communities
Interise is a non-profit committed to transparency about the impact of our work. You can find our 2012 Impact Report and all of our previous annual report cards at http://interise.org/our_impact/annual_report_card.
Hear from the Owners
News & Community
Interise Good Citizens Program Sponsor